ITSM Goodness in Action – FAST!
- Need practical skills and tools to get moving with ITSM?
- Want to re-fresh an ITSM project?
- Need some guidance and support to help you move your project forward?
- Want ‘light touch’ help – quick, cost effective facilitation?
Then an ITSM Goodness Workshop and Sprint package is right for you!
Three elements, delivered in just a few days to gain momentum and build consensus across your organisation:
Discovery and Review
This brings strategic background and planning to your project. It includes a route map, SWOT and Gap analysis, options and recommendations.
ITSM / Service Desk Review SWOT, Gap analysis, recommendations, planning – quick tips on how to improve 1 – 2 days
Which bring together training, group development, planning and buy-in.
Workshop What’s Involved Days ITSM Goodness Workshop Acclaimed industry overview of ITSM and how to do it practically. Follow the 7 Steps to achieve success. Can include ITSM simulation game. 1 – 2 days Service Catalog / Design Workshop Service Catalog and SLM guidance, education and workshop to define services. 1 day CSI Workshop –
Metrics, Problem and Knowledge
Develop metrics that matter, how to make Problem and Knowledge Management work. 1 day ITSM Product Selection Workshop Market overview, recommendations and guidance on specifying requirements and procurement, shortlist ideas, project guidance. 1 day
Which start to develop quick practical actions on your improvement plan. These are developed as part of the initial review and involve some external mentoring.
ITSM Project Sprints CSI Register, templates, documents and guidance on developing activity. Mentoring and review of progress. 1 – 2 days per sprint
These sessions help organisations move forward quickly without having to engage in long and costly consultancy programmes. Our philosophy is to provide a lot of high value feedback and guidance as quickly as possible and then let organisations get on with the job themselves.
- Independent external view and quick clarity on issues and causes
- Experienced and practical solutions for action
- Facilitation and group development through experiential workshops
- Quick learning around key ITSM projects and process areas
- Industry aware input and solutions
- Practical solutions and tools for sprints
- Mentoring and support to help skills transfer and development
We agree a package to suit your needs based on the basic components above, plus any further specific requirements.
This generally involves around 5 – 10 days’ work – this can vary by organisation. We carry out the work quickly and achieve significant benefits and progress for your organisation in a very short time.
Naturally we can also provide individual components like workshops and short reviews as stand-alone services, but our principal goal is to deliver high value strategic results to you and this is best achieved through a complete short programme.