|Service ||Health Check Review (04)|
|Overview||An objective review with recommendations for improvement – for your ITSM, service desk, and operations teams – improve quality, performance, efficiency, plus employee and customer experience. |
|Areas / topics covered include:|
- ITSM / IT Service Management Review
- Service Desk Review
- ITSM and DevOps Collaboration
- ITSM transformation readiness
- Global Service strategy
- Procurement Strategy
|Why do this?|
- If you have operational or strategic challenges, or if you want an external view on how to improve.
- If you need to have an objective assessment of your operation in order to improve, or to develop a new or changing strategy.
- If you need a fast solution, options and recommendations, using industry experience and expertise.
|What’s involved?||It’s a quick review and engagement, including:|
- Discovery of your operation
- Analysis and review
- Recommendations and solutions
- Workshops as needed
- We discuss your operation, review documentation, metrics and plans, as well as meeting individually with a broad cross section of stakeholders – staff, management, users, colleagues.
- We write and present a report that sets out the issues with options and recommendations, then we work with you to kick-off actions as needed.
|Timescales and costs||Depending on your needs, this usually involves around 5 – 10 days’ work, over 2/3 weeks. (consultancy days – minimum 3, maximum 15). We discuss your exact requirements and scope to provide a tailored proposal and scope of work.|
|Primary Audience||Service Management Practitioners / Leadership|
|Secondary Audience||IT Leadership|